Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Week job application

This is my My Week job application blog. I thought a CD with a bunch of photographs is a bit impersonal, so I decided on this. I should introduce myself properly. My name is Gerhard Uys. I am currently a freelance journalist and photographer. I have been freelancing for Beeld newspaper for the past three years. I also do work for SAPA (South African Press Association) and am traveling on my first two stories for Wegbreek magazine this week.

Shooting for My Week has brought out the best in my photography and this is precisely why I want to work for you.

In this blog you will find four posts. The first is my portrait work. I love this work the most because capturing someones character is what makes photography worthwhile every day of the week.

Next there is a few food and product style shots. This is challenging and like I say in the post, "I can't wait to experiment more with this kind of work".

Thirdly there are interior shots. It is all location work. I look forward to doing some studio interiors for My Week.

Lastly there is my Curriculum Vitae. It is less than three A4 pages long, so it's easy to read through.

I hope to become My Week's photographer in Cape Town soon. I am a hard worker and always willing to learn. I am easy to work with.

The blog is easy to scroll through. I hope you like what you see.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Alet Pretorius said...

as dit van my af gehang het het jy defnitief die job gekry

cool